That is why we are always looking for new people to join our staff, from talented young people to experienced professionals.
If you’ve always wanted to work for an innovative company that focuses on the well-being of people and the environment, if you dream of building something new, both for now and the future, check our vacancies and send us your CV.
Can’t find the right position for you? Don’t give up. You can still send us an application and we’ll keep it on file for any new opportunities that might come up.
The Aboca Group is committed to diversity and inclusion and offers a respectful work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
Candidates are selected regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, public assistance status, salary disclosure or related discussions, or any other protected category.
HOW DOES THE SELECTION PROCESS WORK?
1. Submit your application online 2. We will introduce you to Aboca and the position to be filled in an individual interview with HR 3. If that goes well, you’ll have a second interview with the department manager 4. Start your journey at Aboca
Your CV is your calling card and tells us all about you. Make sure it includes all the information we need to get to know you easily and concisely. Some tips:
• Tell us who you are: include a photo and your date of birth;
• Make yourself easy to contact: add your most up-to-date address, email and phone number;
Tell us about yourself:
• include your academic qualifications and professional experience starting with the most recent, and list all your qualifications and dates for each job;
• use the European assessment framework to tell us about your language skills;
• tell us about your distinctive qualities and hobbies.
The Aboca Group strives to improve people’s lives by seeking solutions for human well-being in nature.
People are at the centre of our work and that is why we are constantly monitoring the pandemic situation so we can ensure the highest levels of safety for both employees and candidates.
As a precaution, some of the stages in our selection process, which usually take place at our headquarters, are now done virtually.
Here are some useful tips to prepare for remote interviews:
1. Choose a well-lit, quiet place with as few distractions as possible. Make sure you have a neutral background behind you;
2. Put your devices on silent before starting the interview but not before establishing a connection with the recruiter in case they need to contact you due to technical problems;
3. Check that your webcam and microphone are working properly in advance and make sure your internet connection is stable. Where possible, use headphones for the best sound quality, but make sure you check that they are connected and selected as the audio and microphone source;
4. Check that you are in shot in advance, choose a seating position where your head and chest are visible. Make sure your device is on a stable surface, try to maintain eye contact by looking at the webcam and not the screen;
5. Make sure you sit up straight: try not to wave your hands excessively or touch your face and hair. Your body language is important;
6. Before your interview, the recruiter will email you a link so you can access the platform without downloading the programme. Connect a few minutes early so that you can do a final technical check and make sure everything is working correctly (check your device is charged or charging);
7. Make sure you have a pen and paper handy to write down any new meetings or keywords that you might need later on. Have a copy of your CV with you and be ready to talk about it and give further information that might be useful;
8. Don’t eat, smoke or drink from a bottle during the interview. If it helps, have a glass of water close by;
9. You should always behave as if you were in a face-to-face interview;
10. Prepare yourself as you would for an in-person interview, don’t forget to smile and be yourself!
Do I have to use video during the interview or can I just use voice calling? We strongly recommend that you turn on your camera for the interview with the recruiter or selection team.
Are virtual interviews carried out in the same way as in-person interviews? Yes, even if the method is a little different, virtual interviews are carried out in the same way as face-to-face interviews.
Do you use the virtual recruitment process for all positions? Currently, all our interviews are held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In some cases, candidates may be invited to the company for a face-to-face interview in the final stage of the selection process, of course in full compliance with all Covid prevention measures.