Brand Manager OTC (f/m)
Aboca is the market leader in therapeutic innovation based on natural molecular complexes. We have been operating for 40 years via a vertical chain running directly from research to the consumer, sustaining a business of more than 1.400 people in 14 countries.
Our 100% natural products are supported by scientific and clinical evidence developed through continuous research and advanced technologies.
Our current portfolio consisting of 12 brands in Germany covers a wide range of indications such as respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases or weight control.
We are offering an opportunity for a graduate in a scientific discipline with marketing experience, in the role of Brand Manager OTC, Germany.
- Spreading the marketing strategies defined by the companies’ central marketing department within Germany, tailoring these to the specific needs of the local market
- Delivering the annual marketing plan (launches, promotions, publicity campaigns, special events and/or special or additional training activities for the trade)
- Responsible for monitoring the assigned annual marketing budget and highlighting any deviations as well as supporting the country’s sales director in the definition of periodic promotional offers (canvasses) and monitoring their results
- Presenting the sales offers (canvasses) and new product initiatives to the sales force during quarterly meetings
- Building a relationship with the company’s director of marketing sharing any specific country needs with them and ensuring that all the relevant company functions are informed of the progress of the active projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology/Biology)
- Masters in Economics or Pharmaceutical Marketing would be considered preferential
- A minimum 3-5 years experience in the role of Product manager or
Brand Manager in a structured company, preferably in the field of Pharma
- Ability to work in a team, dynamic, good at problem solving and with decision making ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – (in particular Excel and Power Point)
- Native German speaker, with an excellent knowledge of English, and preferable Italian language
- Full driving license
- Available to live temporarily (6 months) in Italy (Tuscany) to then permanently transfer to Germany (Mannheim)
- Opportunity to work with highly-innovative OTC products
- Flat hierarchy levels, fast communication and the opportunity to develop new ideas within an open-minded and dynamic team
- Long-term and sustainable projects
- Open-ended employment contract
- Attractive salary package
- International company with a unique company culture
Become part of the Aboca family!
We look forward to receiving your CV with entry date and salary expectation.